mandysuckscory record

Répondre au sujet    BULLES et QUAD Index du Forum » Le Forum Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
mandysuckscory record
Auteur Message
Chaturbate-geons
Invité

Message mandysuckscory record Répondre en citant
Watch a behind the scenes video of me and my big boobed friend shooting a hot g/g photo set! If you love big natural tits, you need to get this video!
Chillin on my couch in my jeans and crop top I tease you with my feet. My long toes that are painted magenta and high arches are so sexy. I show off my feet and rub oil on them encouraging you to stroke your dick to me
I ordered a collar to a blacksmith. I received it some days ago. I wanted to show my unpacking.
https://cbcam2cam.com/debaucher0usdu0
Don't my tits look amazing in this Calvin Klein bralette bought by slave Patrick? I love to tease you boys with them, tell you how to jerk off, get you weak and wanting them to pop out the cotton so badly. Maybe if you follow my directions and stroke how I tell you to, I'll let you cum to my gorgeous boobs
One of my most hardcore/explicit videos yet.My insatiable lust for a big dick to fill me up just can't be contained; I have to satisfy myself. I utilize the mirrors in my bedroom to give you plenty of different angles to view me from. I fuck myself in doggy style, but there are various close up angles as well. I love the way the big realistic cock feels filling up my tight little pussy. After thoroughly fucking myself hard, I suck on the toy, and finish off with a very sloppy blowjob and a bit of deepthroat practice
Last time I stayed with my good friend Stevie, she admitted that she was in need of some real punishment for her excessive drinking. She was drinking to the point of blacking out at spanking parties. Since I care about her and we are friends, I gave her areal punishment. She gets spanked with my hand, leather paddle, straps, canes, and paddles
Well Let me start by saying yes i love to meet men off the TINDER website . It makes me very horny with my pussy feeling so wet. However my first and true love are CIGS. I would drop a guy like that if he every tried coming between me and my cigs. You can see how sneaky i am as i leave him inside as i sneak off with my box off cigarettes. After i take my first drag you can see how i close my eyes and lift my dress up and start fingering myself. He has a massive WJHTE COCK waiting on me. BE QUIET THE NOSEY NEIGHBOURS MAY SEE ME
I’m wearing my cute little sundress, and enjoying the beautiful weather outside. While I’m showing off my long legs, you realize that I’m not wearing any panties when my bush starts playing peek-a-boo. It’s nice and warm outside, so I have no qualms with dropping my dress, and playing in the sunshine. I spread myself open to let you see deep inside of me. I run the tips of my fingers over my sensitive clit, and run them deep into my pussy. I turn around to show you my ass. Bending over, I stretch my holes wide . We’re both daydreaming about how phenomenal it would feel for your cock to plunge deep inside of me. I build up and send myself over the edge using my fingers. I crawl closer to you, and you can smell the sweetness of my pussy on my cum drenched hands as I suck the juices from my fingers. After I slink back into my dress, I lay back and enjoy the gentle breeze and soft rays of sun falling lightly through the trees.
I have fun dancing in the shower with the water dripping all over my body, and dancing while I dry off. If you like shower videos then you're sure to enjoy this one. xo Naughty Virgin xo
https://cbcam2cam.com/evabend
custom with pillow grinding, squirting a BBC talking
Your duty & calling in life is to worship my big shiny spandex covered booty. But it's just too much ass for you to handle. I command you to keep staring & stroking. My huge round bubble ass makes you so hard & horny that it makes you do things you do things out of the ordinary. Like obey every single command I dish out. I slowly peel my shiny teal spandex pants off my bubble butt half way down, tease you about pulling them all the way down then pull them back up and stick my big round ass in your face. So close to your face you can just about smell my sweaty ass crack. That makes your dick twitch doesn't it?I flex my booty muscles over and over in your face making you drool even more. I know you can't stop staring at it. I lay on my side & give myself some spandex pants wedgies. I ask you how much you'd pay for a sniff of my sweaty ass crack. Would you sell your soul for just a whiff? You will obey my every command because you are weak and crave Goddess' attention. I control you like a little puppet on a string. I'm a demanding spoiled brat.My demands are simple. OBEY & PAY. WORSHIP, TRIBUTE, REPEAT.I ask you if you want to see my perfect asshole. I tease you, laugh and tell you no. Only good piggies who spoil me may earn that priviledge. I love teasing you & showing you what you can never have; ME. I'm so fucking mean. But I could give a fuck about you. I just care about your money. You're nothing but a human ATM to me. A horny, weak addicted minion who's strings I pull to get what I want. There's only one way you can really please me. Put your money where your mouth is piggy. Remember your purpose in life... To serve ME. WORSHIP, TRIBUTE, REPEAT.Includes: tease & denial, shiny clothing, spandex, lycra, ass worship, fin dom, fem dom, pov, financial domination, ass smacking, ass worship, dirty talk, spoiled brat, teasing, laughing, bikini top, wedgies, teasing, demanding, bossy, bratty, sensual, jerk off encouragement, dominatrix, bossy bitch, cruel, mean, queen of mean, pov, all natural, bbw, long black hair, eye glasses, smiling, licking, green eyes, goddess, amateur, big beautiful woman, bbw goddess, curvy, fetish, solo, domination, solo female, eye contact, extreme closeups & much much more
No talking in this video. Just worship my perfect goddess ass in a pair of blue patterned Nike compression spandex capris. I bounce my booty, smack it, and bend over. Multiple views and close ups. Perfection in spandex!

INCLUDES: MASTURBATION - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - SQUIRTING - JOI - CONFESSIONS - DILDO FUCKING - DILDO BLOW JOBS - VIBRATOR - ORGASMS- HOME VIDEOS - CANDID - STRIP TEASEYou've had the hots for a co-worker. You really like his dark, penetrating eyes; and his broad shoulders. You've even heard rumors describing the guy's thick, hard and shaved cock. You always get shy around him, and your nipples become rock hard and your pussy gets moist the instant you glance down at his crotch. You've tried to speak to him at work, but you always blush with embarrassment and freak out to where you can't speak. You always get incredibly jealous whenever you see other female co-workers talking with him. When you get home, however, you secretly fantasize about him as your stud. You've spent many nights masturbating and squirting, You know someone in Human Resources, and then manage to get the guy's address. In one burst of bravery, sexy Mandy, you decide to make him a very sexy and incredibly naughty video that shows how much you want him. After making the XXX, and possibly beyond, video--Mandy--you mail the video to him with your home address written on the package. You hope that not only he isnt offended by your naughty video, but that he races over to your place to give you a good, hard fucking that you've been desiring....Mandy FloresI just finished watching this video. So much to say! OMG!!! The start with your new logo was pretty cool, Where you come out of the flames. You, of course, are always on fire; so your new logo is very appropriate. I love the outfit that you wore for this video! Seeing your lovely breasts pushed up into the top was very arousing for me. I like how you kept in the edit of your right breast that didn't want to be contained! I think that just adds to your excitement and how you are ready to fuck. Your tan looks incredible! And then your black and well manicured nails were a great contrast against your tanned skin and your crimson pussy. I also appreciate that you picked a dildo and then pretended it was my cock. When you are playing with your dildo, I liked seeing your creaminess come out of your pussy and then stay on the flesh between your cunt and your asshole. I like seeing you cream, because it tells me how juicy your pussy has gotten and how horny you are. Thank you, thank you in squirting more than once! I thought you were a sexy fountain of goodness. Part of me didn't want your flowing fountain to end. I have never seen you with the front-on shot of your squirting. It was a very nice touch, as I could see how much you were squirting and flowing. Amazing!
My first time experiencing a Sybian. I cum so hard
BF caught me stealing.purchase video to see what happens
https://cbcam2cam.com/heatherbby9
A sensual striptease with smooth music and spacey projections to set the mood
All my panties currently for sale! See a pair you like? They could be yours! Purchase panties in my store for $25.00 (without shipping)
Summertime is my #1 favorite time of year! What better way to celebrate the sun than showing off my tanned, curvy, sexy body in a light pink high-cut one piece swimsuit. I usually only wear 2 pieces but this swimsuit looks heavenly showing off my juicy ass, wide hips and thick thighs

My feet are a bit tired so I'm pampering them tonight. My self massage turns into a hot oily tease fest
Fucking Kylie Parker in the backyard with dildos, strapons and of course tons of pussy licking. Outdoors and nude in the fresh hair.
My first experience with vore. Such a fun fetish to play with.This video is all about the mouth so no nudity. If you'd like a custom fetish video message me or go to my store!Video is especially long for your pleasure, just how we both like it
https://cbcam2cam.com/denizze1
Penny Lee just loves black men and big black cocks... she just loves worshipping them! Nothing pleases her better than having a big black dick to enjoy. She does not know what it is about them but they drive her crazy and she just cannot control herself. She will do anything to please them. She is no longer interested in white guys its all about the BBC... time to even order a huge black dildo too for when she cannot get the real thing
Piper lays back and touches herself as he approaches her and begins to fuck her face, taking on a kind of primal role as he thrusts in and out of her mouth. This isn't about control, but rather is about giving her the ability to relax and indulge in her own pleasure while at the same time giving a sensual, beautiful blowjob. Even though he's on top, her skills shine through like a beam of pure sensuality cutting through the night.
I have the biggest crush on you…and I know you like me too, so I send you this video to show you just how bad I want you. Has some light dirty talk, dildo riding, fingering and a couple nice orgasms, all while i’m dressed up in my sexy red lingerie~
Janvier 27th 2018, 11:54 am
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Janvier 27th 2018, 11:54 am
Répondre au sujet    BULLES et QUAD Index du Forum » Le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 4,5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation